1. When will you ship my order? The ordered goods are shipped within 3 working days after the payment is received (does not apply to pre-order products). In case of a delay in your order, we will let you know by email.
2. Do you ship abroad? Yes, Elementy delivers orders to almost every country. When placing your order choose the right country. If you can’t find your country in delivery options contact us at email@example.com. We remind you that the shipping cost can change depending on the destination country.
3. Do you ship to Switzeland? Yes, it’s possible to make an order to Switzerland, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What is the shipping cost? For orders above 500zł shipping in Poland is free, all orders below that are 15zł. Shipping to other European Union countries is calculated at the end of your order. For deliveries outside of EU contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping cost EU:
5. Is there free delivery above a certain amount? Yes, we provide free delivery above 500zł in Poland. Shipping to other European Union countries is always paid.
6. When will my package be delivered? Usually, the delivery of domestic shipments from the moment of shipment does not take longer than 1 business day. In the case of international shipments, the delivery time depends on the country of delivery. You will receive a trancking number with your order.
7. Will I receive a receipt with my order? Of course, we send a receipt with every order. Please keep it in case you want to make a return/exchange or file a complaint.
8. Can I pick up my order myself? Yes, when placing an order choose in person in our store at Mysia 3 or in our office at Grochowskiej 301/305 in Warsaw. You will be informed by email when your order is ready.
9. Can I pay for my order at the pickup? Unfortunately no, all online orders must be paid when placed.
10. Which courier company do you use to ship your orders? All orders are delivered by DPD.